06 December 2005

About Time

Dear Jack,

Well I haven't blogged in a long time. So here I go.

I'm still a working at the church center. I still am in a wonderful relationship with Michael. I have a wonderful apartment in Astoria, and things are looking good. I am even getting out of educational debt.

I have so much to be thankful for--it's odd how that works.

Had some manipulative persons not tried to harm me by slandering my name at General, I probably would not be able to be where I am now. When it happened, I was scared, I feared the slander, and I was angry with the people responsible (and if they read this, know I know who you are). Regardless, having done nothing wrong, and having a wonderful bishop with a level head, and the grace and love of Christ, as well as the loving support of Michael, my life is better than it ever has been.

What a few may have used for evil, God has turned into my greatest blessings. I cannot say I have gotten to the point that I could confront these individuals, let alone forgive them and call them a brother or sister in Christ. That will take a lot more time and Spiritual discipline.

What I can do is look at the blessings in my life, and the grad direction in which it is headed. Indeed, God is ever present, and my joy is abounding.

This Advent season, I wait with all Christians for Christ's incarnation in the world--and as I wait I recognize how Christ is very present in my life, and how I could not succeed without his help.

Life is Good. God is Great. Being out of school is Good. Being Gay is Good. Being in a Loving Relationship is Good. Reaching a motivational resolution is priceless.

No comments: