Dear Jack,
I know I am on Robitussin fighting off a cold, but I'm having some odd experiences that have made me feel like I should write them down. I recently added a Peach Cobbler recipe to my cookbook blog, and as I was writing it out, I started to smell Vanilla and Peaches... very strongly, as if I was actually smelling the Peach Cobbler in the room. The smell was so vivid, yet there is no reason for it.
Similarly, I was reading a friend's blog about Mexican Lasagna. I commented on it because my Trailer Park memory of Mexican Lasagna had tortillas in it as layers, and his had macaroni. Regardless, I started to smell a very strong odor of baked cheese. It is so strong that I smell it now.
Obviously, it has to be something in my head... a olfactory memory... and yet, it is so real smelling. I decided to blog about it anyway, though it may appear that I'm just loosing it. LOL.
I know I am on Robitussin fighting off a cold, but I'm having some odd experiences that have made me feel like I should write them down. I recently added a Peach Cobbler recipe to my cookbook blog, and as I was writing it out, I started to smell Vanilla and Peaches... very strongly, as if I was actually smelling the Peach Cobbler in the room. The smell was so vivid, yet there is no reason for it.
Similarly, I was reading a friend's blog about Mexican Lasagna. I commented on it because my Trailer Park memory of Mexican Lasagna had tortillas in it as layers, and his had macaroni. Regardless, I started to smell a very strong odor of baked cheese. It is so strong that I smell it now.
Obviously, it has to be something in my head... a olfactory memory... and yet, it is so real smelling. I decided to blog about it anyway, though it may appear that I'm just loosing it. LOL.



No comments:
Post a Comment