27 February 2005

TV Series

Dear Jack,
Well I've not written in a while. I've had some distractions I guess. They were all good of course. No complaints there. Life is good all around. I am having a wonderful personal life, and wonderful classes, and feel close to God... so much joy.

So the title of this posting is TV Series. Now I could discuss how I have fallen for late night Disney (yes I know it's pathetic). Specifically I have fallen for Lilo & Stitch. One would think I am a little kid and not 23. I am fascinated by Pleakley and love the moral value that Lilo tends to learn. Ohana (SP?) means no one will be left behind--family. It is a good thing.

But that is not why this is called TV Series. See I was out on a date...at Cafeteria. I was looking at my menu, and all of a sudden I heard "CHAP!!!! CHAP CHAP CHAP!" -- from my date. My menu which had been over the candle, had caught fire. It was pretty embarrassing...something only that would happen on a tv sitcom...or my life.

Later I was talking with a friend who mentioned some romantic stuff going on in his life. He described it as being in a TV sitcom.

Even later that night (1 Am at least) I was called to help another friend, Jason. He had gone out on a date with a guy he was sweet on. Well said guy got drunk and was vomiting. I came over to help with the vomiting "date" and to help my friend relax. Two other friends showed up and we ended up heading to a bar. When he came back the said date was stuck in his bed sleeping. LOL. Upon my arrival home, I realized I had lost my money clip (having ridden in a taxi). It was all again like a tv series.

Life otherwise is great...and I can't complain. I've ben liking my recent dates too. So that makes life greater. I am just a joyous person.

OH I am going to be working at Belevue this summer. It will be a great experience as a chaplain. I can't wait. It is all good.

No comments: