Dear Jack,
Well it is nice to comment to you that I have a beloved. He is a great joy and blessing in my life. Such joy comes only from God. I look forward to a wonderful and fulfilling life with him. Thanks be to God.
Over Holy Week, Joy came for a visit, and that was a lot of fun. This Friday, my love and I met my grandmother at the train depot. She stayed with me until tonight. It was a very pleasant visit. She enjoyed meeting my beloved. And I know why...cause he's wonderful.
So the pope died yesterday. I have found myself most upset by the idolizing of him that I see going on. Even my Catholic grandmother disapproved of it. The archbishop of NYC even referred to him as "acting as Christ". I found that somewhat heretical, myself. I did attend Mass at St. Patrick's on Saturday with my grandmother though...even though I was not permitted to partake in communion. I find it odd that Jews have "equal access" to salvation according to the late John Paul, but us Episcopalian Christians are not allowed to partake of communion.
This afternoon I attended Beauty and the Beast with my grandmother before putting her on her bus to Ashtabula. Hopefully tonight I will hang out with my Lobe and with some friends. Although for some reason I'm feeling nauseous. I hope it passes. I miss my love and my friends.
Well that's all for now.
Well it is nice to comment to you that I have a beloved. He is a great joy and blessing in my life. Such joy comes only from God. I look forward to a wonderful and fulfilling life with him. Thanks be to God.
Over Holy Week, Joy came for a visit, and that was a lot of fun. This Friday, my love and I met my grandmother at the train depot. She stayed with me until tonight. It was a very pleasant visit. She enjoyed meeting my beloved. And I know why...cause he's wonderful.
So the pope died yesterday. I have found myself most upset by the idolizing of him that I see going on. Even my Catholic grandmother disapproved of it. The archbishop of NYC even referred to him as "acting as Christ". I found that somewhat heretical, myself. I did attend Mass at St. Patrick's on Saturday with my grandmother though...even though I was not permitted to partake in communion. I find it odd that Jews have "equal access" to salvation according to the late John Paul, but us Episcopalian Christians are not allowed to partake of communion.
This afternoon I attended Beauty and the Beast with my grandmother before putting her on her bus to Ashtabula. Hopefully tonight I will hang out with my Lobe and with some friends. Although for some reason I'm feeling nauseous. I hope it passes. I miss my love and my friends.
Well that's all for now.



No comments:
Post a Comment