Dear Jack,
It has taken forever to finally be able to post on this board. Everytime I have tried to load Blogger, it would not load, and it made me really sad.
Well I'm in NYC still, having a good time working at Belleveue Hospital as a chaplain. I am making a lot of good friends from the program of the other Chaplains and am learning a lot.
Michael and I hang out a lot and it is great--I'm really in love with him. It is nice that we will be spending the rest of our lives together. I thank God daily for this true Blessing.
I miss Joy and Caleb and Kevin a lot--I also miss the internet (I don't have it for the summer--finances suck). My cell is working for those who want to chat. I also have MySpace and Friendster and Facebook profiles.
There is not a lot really going on for me.
I'm worried about my nephew Kristopher as his father has gone to jail and he is stuck in a house with my Uncle who works late nights. Some positive signs are that he has decided to take Karate--seems to be a safe hobby.
Hopefully I'll be able to post more.



No comments:
Post a Comment