22 July 2005

Time Off

Dear Jack,

Well it looks like I will be taking a year off from school. If all goes well, I will be getting a job at NYU and an apartment in Brooklyn. Ideally the apartment would be with Michael. I may also have Dean as a roommate which would be coolbeans.

With regards to the reasoning behind it--well it's a complicated thing, there are reasons I don't understand--but hey it's life. In the end I think a year off will be a good Sabbatical from school--I've been going non-stop since Kindergarten. It will be nice to not have to worry about homework and reading assignments.

Other than that, there's not much more going on--as if that wasn't enough. I am still  in CPE at Bellevue and having a good time with that. I enjoy being a chaplain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chap,

Know that you are in my prayers daily! Also know that God has a reason for this happening and I do not believe he would lead you this far and then not allow it to happen. Much love and many prayers

Tommy

Anonymous said...

What brought this on? Were you expecting to have to take time off? Did you see this coming? Are you sure your bishop does not want you back in Atlanta?