Dear Jack,
Well today I began a new job through Winston. I am working at Amalgamated Bank. The people there are very friendly, and I think this will be a decent assignment.
I wish something had gone through with the Episcopal Church Center, but so far I've heard nothing whatsoever. I guess I will just do my best with this job, and see if anything comes of it.
Other than that, there is not much new going on.
Michael's Birthday was on St. Patrick's Day, and we celebrated twice. On Friday, I cooked dinner and baked a cake. Dan, one of our new friends, as well as Dean and Jason. I think it went well. Then on Sunday, after Church, Michael and I met Bob and Brendan at Spice in Manhattan for lunch. So we were nearly able to see all our friends for Mike's Birthday, 'cept Empy, Kim, Josh, and Albert who were unable to make it...all had good excuses.
Well that is all for now.



No comments:
Post a Comment