07 May 2006

New Jersey

Dear Jack,

This weekend Michael and I traveled to New Jersey. We went with a friend from Michael's Mozart group to another member's house in Raritan. We watched a movie on Mozart as well as listened to music of Mozart or contemporaries of Mozart. We also watched some slides of Mozart related places--all great if you are a big Mozart fan, which Michael and his friends from the forum are. I on the other hand, although enjoying myself, found it a bit much. Regardless it was nice hanging out with them and traveling to the country. Oh, last week we hung out with Albert and Jason. It was great to hang out with them. Albert and Jason both look great--I think they're loosing weight or something. We ate at Acme Diner, which always makes me nervous... I mean ACME for crying out loud... Wylie E. Coyote never had any luck with ACME. Luckily though they have sweet tea.

No comments: