So yeah, it's been a while.
The year was decent. I worked at Amalgamated Bank as a temp from March till October. Then I was hired permanently at the Bank. It was a very nice job...great people to work with. I will miss them, as I am starting a new job with the Episcopal Migration Ministries. It looks to be a very promising job--at least I will have some part of helping others. Not that checking the balance of an account doesn't help people...it's just that it does not necessarily change the whole life of someone.
Mom and Dad came up for Thanksgiving. That was great! Dad has really come to with Mike. It is great.
This Christmas could have been better, as our apartment was invaded by bed bugs. Luckily, we conquered them after 5 treatments and an argument with our landlord.
Let's see... what else. I think that's it for now.



No comments:
Post a Comment