Dear Jack,
It has been a while. Perhaps I should renew this discipline.
I am a different man than I was when I started this journal, and much has changed even since my last post. I feel older. I am happier and more secure in who I am. I want to share this part of me now. I want to paint a picture of who I am, mentally, spiritually, and emotionally NOW.
I work for EMM now. We're still in Astoria. We are active in several social groups and at St. Bart's as well as in the Stonewall Chorale.
Recently I have begun the process of discernment at St. Bart's. I hope this new start will go well. I find myself from time to time upset with the way things were handled in my last discernment process. I wobble between angry and confused, comforted only in that everyone I know seems confused about the "whys" and "reasons" that led to me leaving the process in Atlanta. It has been several years since then. It is time for a fresh start.
It has been a while. Perhaps I should renew this discipline.
I am a different man than I was when I started this journal, and much has changed even since my last post. I feel older. I am happier and more secure in who I am. I want to share this part of me now. I want to paint a picture of who I am, mentally, spiritually, and emotionally NOW.
I work for EMM now. We're still in Astoria. We are active in several social groups and at St. Bart's as well as in the Stonewall Chorale.
Recently I have begun the process of discernment at St. Bart's. I hope this new start will go well. I find myself from time to time upset with the way things were handled in my last discernment process. I wobble between angry and confused, comforted only in that everyone I know seems confused about the "whys" and "reasons" that led to me leaving the process in Atlanta. It has been several years since then. It is time for a fresh start.



No comments:
Post a Comment