Despite a migraine, things are going well. I've met some wonderful people online and in person, and have begin the fostering of what I hope to be good friendships. One's of interest are Will, Joe, Jason, Brendan, and Gene. There is also a wonderful cool crew from one of the plethora of Starbucks. They are all extremely friendly and nice, and I hope to get to know them all better too.
I've been watching the debates, and must say they seem like a bunch of rhetoric between two very staunch sides. I know I've not changed my opinion. I've already voted, and I encourage people to vote their conscience. In my understanding I see that as Democrat... but I know that's not everyone.
Tomorrow looks like a full day, and my first day at the gym. Wish me luck. Woot David Barton (the owner of the Gymn).
I've been watching the debates, and must say they seem like a bunch of rhetoric between two very staunch sides. I know I've not changed my opinion. I've already voted, and I encourage people to vote their conscience. In my understanding I see that as Democrat... but I know that's not everyone.
Tomorrow looks like a full day, and my first day at the gym. Wish me luck. Woot David Barton (the owner of the Gymn).



No comments:
Post a Comment