02 October 2004

Getting off the Close

Dear Jack,

I've been trying hard to get off the close nearly every day. It is something I find I need to do to make sure I am apart of the city. Last week I went to a seminary for singles, and on a friendship outing. This week, so far, I have met a lot of locals. Last night I went with a group of them and my friend Chris to a club. It was pretty cool, and the people were very nice and hospitable. I hope to continue making friends with them. They are all near my age which was really cool. It is nice being around people my age who want to do stuff. I also did my weekly Bob - Big Cup trip. I am feeling like a regular now when I enter the Big Cup. Well that's all for now. I may head out for coffee later... and who knows what else.

1 comment:

CJJD said...

In reviewing my posts, I note this one specifically. In this post, I reference the night before with a friend named Chris. It was that I ran into a professor who was upset with the people leaving being too loud. It is most likely that night that led to my ultimate troubles with Seminary.