11 May 2005

End of the Year

Dear Jack,

Well the end of the year has come and I've but one more paper to finish (Proving God). I know it seems like it should be an easy task, but my pal Soran says it's impossible, and I am tending to agree. Anyways, I thought this little link, sent via St. Justin of Philly would be helpful for my case Jesus Christ's License. Actually it may help me prove that some people are extremely Blessed Children of God (in the true Southern sense).

Ironically I think I am going to miss the security of daily classes. They were working for me... now I have nothing but to work on a guide book for Chelsea for the incoming Juniors, and to get ready for CPE. I also intend to have some quality time with Michael. And when not occupied with Love and Work, I hope to play Sims 2 or Sim City 4. They are addictive, and I enjoy playing them.

I finally was able to chat with my friend Rachel--I think there was a miscommunication and it was not on her part, but on Jeff's. She has been very cordial and is not anti-gay. Speaking of meeting old friends...I recently joined MySpace, Friendster, and Facebook. I am not sure which I like better... all have their perks and all have their problems. MySpace is the only one that allows me to have multiple colleges which is very nice and helpful with being wholly accurate with my life right now. Facebook has helped me get in touch with a lot of people from high school including my old pal JP I_____a who I went to Germany with when Joy and I went.

Well I guess I should finish the last paper and be 100% done. Cheers.

No comments: