12 May 2005

Fidelis Fit

Dear Jack,

I miss the suburbs today. I miss my old doctor today. I am trying to get medically approved for CPE and volunteering, but it is literally taking forever. I hope I can do it. My insurance is Fidelis, and it has been a pain in the butt to schedule a simple physical. Indeed my primary doctor assigned me said she has no intention of meeting with me as she's not taking new patients (this after two weeks of waiting). I went to the Health Center at St. Vincents with an appointment, and they had all my info except the appointment when I got there. It is if someone is trying to make me go insane just getting a simple physical. Back home I could just walk into a doctor and poof... get the physical... and all is done. I so fear this not working out... it is so aggravating.

No comments: