01 May 2005

Sleeping Beauty

Dear Jack,

It is nearly 3 am, and I can't sleep. It is probably because I got up so late today. My love, Mike, is asleep in the other room on the couch. We are going to church together and it's too far from Brooklyn for him to get there by 9am. He's still over there sleeping I think, but I can't sleep...so it goes. I thought I'd go online and update anything to update.

Classes are over, and exams are next week. I wanted to do music for Rick's practice mass, but have an exam. Tuesday I go to Bellevue Hospital to get bloodwork and a full physical so I can be a chaplain there this summer--I HATE BLOODWORK--well just needles in general.

Anyways, I'm chatting with Jason online right now. He's in Indiana at a conference. Mike and I went to dinner with Josh, his bro tonight. It was pretty cool, although I do not suggest getting the chocolate mole chicken--YUCK...but Mike seemed to like it. I wish I had gotten chimichangas, but got mole verde instead which had a tasty tomatillo sauce, but little more to it.

Oh I want to give shout outs to Family Guy--I hope I can see the new episodes... especiall the one starting on Sunday!! It is odd... Mike is a Simpsons person, and I am a Family Guy person...and now we share our likes of both.

So I am looking forward to this summer. A lot has to do with the joy God has shown me in Mike. Everything just seems to work for God--Paul was so smart.

Well that's all for now

Joy--you should drop a line
Mike--you should drop a line when you read this
anyone else reading--let me know you read.

No comments: