01 November 2008

Scrappy Was Scared

Dear Jack,

So Katsumi brought Scrappy to work for Halloween. Jon brought Choco. The day was pretty uneventful, 'cept that we were all dressed up. I was in my Hogwarts outfit, going as "Dumbledore's Ex-Boyfriend". We handed out candy to the students.

So here is the weird thing that happened. Around 4pm we were all chatting in the open area, and out of no where, Scrappy starts freaking out. I mean he was barking frantically, and running in a circle, running back and forth, scared, jumping at Katsumi. Then he leaped up into Jon's arms and pissed on him. Still barking, and peeing, he was pushed into the office, and the door was closed. We had never seen anything like it before. Katsu said Scrappy has never behaved like that. We sent Jon home, because he was covered in dog pee. Scrappy began to calm down.

At 5pm Abigail came with Lucia and Stephanie. We were chatting, all petting Scrappy (Choco having gone home with Jon). We were chatting and then out of nowhere, Scrappy did it again. He started barking and freaking out, and this time not only did he pee, but he pooped on Alana, and we put him in the office again, and he kept freaking out.

The bark was such a frantic bark, and he was looking behind me when it began. Then, out of nowhere, my nose started bleeding...and it gushed. I haven't had a substantial nose bleed in ages. It was so weird. I can't help but hypothesize that the two are related, and if they are, I don't want to know how.

Later I went with the girls to the Halloween Parade. Then I joined Michael in Astoria, and we went to a party, and then Albatross, then a diner, and then home.

It was a busy Halloween.

No comments: