Today I have a migraine. I hate migraines. The light hurts, my eyes don't focus right, and the sound outside hurts. I eagerly await insurance so I can get more medication. This is a point of contention for me at work. I've been working since March, and still do not have insurance. The reason is two-fold: part process, and part management. I was supposed to be made non-contract in June, but it took until September. Policy then stipulates that I need to be employed non-contract for three months before I am to be eligible for insurance. This means December, and my guess it will be closer to January.
On some days it disgusts me, and on other days I just ignore it. It has caused me to not have faith in my employer, as every time I have a migraine hit, my whole body realizes how I need insurance. It is disgusting me today.
Friday is Halloween, and we'll probably join some friends for the parade, and then maybe a party in Brooklyn. I will be going as a generic Hogwarts professor. Mike will probably be a cop again. I hope it is fun.
On some days it disgusts me, and on other days I just ignore it. It has caused me to not have faith in my employer, as every time I have a migraine hit, my whole body realizes how I need insurance. It is disgusting me today.
Friday is Halloween, and we'll probably join some friends for the parade, and then maybe a party in Brooklyn. I will be going as a generic Hogwarts professor. Mike will probably be a cop again. I hope it is fun.



No comments:
Post a Comment