Dear Jack,
This is my first post for 2009. I have no official resolutions, other than I want to do better at organizing the apartment. Mostly, I want to be able to have some social engagements at the apartment...and by that I mean TEA. Yes, I want to have High Tea at my apartment for friends :-). Thus my goal/resolution for my social life is to have High Tea at least once a month with a few friends. I think it is manageable.
I think another good resolution would be to improve blogging and personal correspondence. I want to also complete a major update to my Family Tree online. I am revising the place names and cleaning up the sources. I was a good deal done when the computer crashed back in Sept, so now it is all sort of started over...well from my last backup.
This is my first post for 2009. I have no official resolutions, other than I want to do better at organizing the apartment. Mostly, I want to be able to have some social engagements at the apartment...and by that I mean TEA. Yes, I want to have High Tea at my apartment for friends :-). Thus my goal/resolution for my social life is to have High Tea at least once a month with a few friends. I think it is manageable.
I think another good resolution would be to improve blogging and personal correspondence. I want to also complete a major update to my Family Tree online. I am revising the place names and cleaning up the sources. I was a good deal done when the computer crashed back in Sept, so now it is all sort of started over...well from my last backup.



No comments:
Post a Comment