I'm a little down in the dumps. I feel sort of trapped in a track that is not progressing anywhere. My job pays enough to keep food on the table, and so I shouldn't complain, I know. There are worse things. People have a lot worse lives than I do.
I want to rest, and feel like I am so backed up on resting that I'll never feel like I can again. Most days I get home late and tired and have to pretty much just get ready to go to bed because I have to be back at work at 8:30.
I am disinclined to be active in politics...not even Stonewall... like I once was. I find the politics of it all to be reminiscent of Middle School. It is not worth the stress to me.
I'm worried about my parents a lot lately. With the economy, my dad is hardly working, and that makes me nervous for them. It was not like my dad made a lot before this "recession". It weighs heavily on me.
Yet there is always hope. I have hope still, and live in that hope and draw strength in that hope. There is indeed no journey gone to far that one cannot stop and change direction. The road may be toilsome and hard to bare. But in the end it passes. I think it was the Great Divorce that suggested that our misery that feels like Hell is only a Purgatory experience when compared to the Heaven prepared for us. Least that's my interpretation of one of the sub-themes.
This gloom passes and a new light breaks. Spring is still coming, not here yet...with spring is always the Resurrection and New Birth.
I want to rest, and feel like I am so backed up on resting that I'll never feel like I can again. Most days I get home late and tired and have to pretty much just get ready to go to bed because I have to be back at work at 8:30.
I am disinclined to be active in politics...not even Stonewall... like I once was. I find the politics of it all to be reminiscent of Middle School. It is not worth the stress to me.
I'm worried about my parents a lot lately. With the economy, my dad is hardly working, and that makes me nervous for them. It was not like my dad made a lot before this "recession". It weighs heavily on me.
Yet there is always hope. I have hope still, and live in that hope and draw strength in that hope. There is indeed no journey gone to far that one cannot stop and change direction. The road may be toilsome and hard to bare. But in the end it passes. I think it was the Great Divorce that suggested that our misery that feels like Hell is only a Purgatory experience when compared to the Heaven prepared for us. Least that's my interpretation of one of the sub-themes.
This gloom passes and a new light breaks. Spring is still coming, not here yet...with spring is always the Resurrection and New Birth.



No comments:
Post a Comment