14 March 2009

Trouble Sleeping

Dear Jack,

I am having trouble sleeping. I had a migraine headache all day today. It was awful, but luckily the first and only major one this year (2009). If I only get one a quarter, then so be it.

There is not much going on, really. Well there is a possible career change coming up... and I hope it goes well. If it does, you'll know because I'll publish it on here. Not that my current job is awful, but the atmosphere and compensation are insulting. I have been there exactly 1 year. Not much has changed other than all the people I started with are now gone, and I have pretty much absorbed most of their work, and NONE - ZERO - ZILCH of the pay. I make what I started making. And trying to discuss the options with my boss is difficult. I prefer not to at this point. All I can say, is that the job that is interested in me, my boss cannot match in compensation.

I'll learn soon what the results are. I'm going to try to get some more rest now. The meds stop me from being able to sleep well, and if I don' take them, I don't sleep at all because of the pain.

No comments: