It is a Friday, and I am fighting a migraine headache. I am home and medicated, but my neck and forehead still are tensed and pained.
There are some things of little note that I want to share.
The first is that we have a new bed, and I have been getting better sleep than I have in a long time. I know this is true because I am constantly dreaming. Mind you I have none that really stand out...as in I cannot remember any of the dreams beyond my initial waking up. I am not sleeping all the way through the night though. I wake up 3 times or so, usually in the middle of a dream.
There is an important notification that I am expecting, and today I received an email saying that the notification would not be given for another 2 weeks. At least I was told it would be another 2 weeks.
There are some things of little note that I want to share.
The first is that we have a new bed, and I have been getting better sleep than I have in a long time. I know this is true because I am constantly dreaming. Mind you I have none that really stand out...as in I cannot remember any of the dreams beyond my initial waking up. I am not sleeping all the way through the night though. I wake up 3 times or so, usually in the middle of a dream.
There is an important notification that I am expecting, and today I received an email saying that the notification would not be given for another 2 weeks. At least I was told it would be another 2 weeks.



No comments:
Post a Comment