Today has been one of those "days". I received an ominous message from my supervisor. I'm not sure what to make of it. It doesn't really bother me, but still, not the way one wants to start the day.
What is weird, is that my assistant and I were discussing the message (as he was copied on it), and strategizing on how to respond this afternoon. Apparently while sitting at my desk talking with him, my computer sent me 7 emails. All of the emails were from "Unknown Sender" with the Subject "No Subject" and the body of "QUIT".
I found it a little odd at first, not knowing their origins. I spoke with our IT person and he said they came from my computer, while I was sitting with Jon at it (neither of using it). We ran a scan on the computer, and no virus or malware has shown up.
Probably nothing, but weird.
What is weird, is that my assistant and I were discussing the message (as he was copied on it), and strategizing on how to respond this afternoon. Apparently while sitting at my desk talking with him, my computer sent me 7 emails. All of the emails were from "Unknown Sender" with the Subject "No Subject" and the body of "QUIT".
I found it a little odd at first, not knowing their origins. I spoke with our IT person and he said they came from my computer, while I was sitting with Jon at it (neither of using it). We ran a scan on the computer, and no virus or malware has shown up.
Probably nothing, but weird.



No comments:
Post a Comment