24 July 2009

Next Please

Dear Jack,

So Yesterday I was supposed to hear back regarding one of the jobs I interviewed for. As it is now Friday, and the job was to start Monday, and I have not heard anything, I am assuming I did not land that job. So it goes. I am still hopeful to find something, and will keep trying. According to one of the job seeking accounts I have, there are 6 applications that have been pulled for the next level of review. Any of those jobs would be wonderful.

Tonight I am making turkey chili and am a little excited at it. I guess I'll get the domestic bug out of my while I can afford to do so, and still under severance.

As far as everything else, not much going on. I created an IntegrityNYC blog and hopefully we can do stuff to update it and promote iNYC. We are also trying to get a celebratory Eucharist set up, but may have to postpone it till September. That is mostly, so we can raise funds to cover the costs.

Well that's all I have today.

No comments: