Dear Jack,
I am looking for a new job, as my old job is no more. All is good, so no worries. I've been applying to stuff for the past four hours, hoping that as potential employers arrive at work and check their email, my resume will be one of the first things they see.
Michael is still in Anaheim, and I he can't come home too soon, but for us that means Friday. I miss him. A lot. Daniel F. is back from Nebraska and Dirk, Dan, Frank and I met him at Michael's Restaurant for dinner last night. It was good to see him, and he brought back goodies from a Czech bakery back in Nebraska.
Dirk and I also met up and saw Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I rather enjoyed it. I've read already how people are complaining that it modified some parts of the book. One person said that it was one thing to leave something out and another to change things. The reality, is that a screenplay based on a book always has to change and modify the storyline. There was nothing that was outrageous, although I had wished more memories were included.
I am looking for a new job, as my old job is no more. All is good, so no worries. I've been applying to stuff for the past four hours, hoping that as potential employers arrive at work and check their email, my resume will be one of the first things they see.
Michael is still in Anaheim, and I he can't come home too soon, but for us that means Friday. I miss him. A lot. Daniel F. is back from Nebraska and Dirk, Dan, Frank and I met him at Michael's Restaurant for dinner last night. It was good to see him, and he brought back goodies from a Czech bakery back in Nebraska.
Dirk and I also met up and saw Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I rather enjoyed it. I've read already how people are complaining that it modified some parts of the book. One person said that it was one thing to leave something out and another to change things. The reality, is that a screenplay based on a book always has to change and modify the storyline. There was nothing that was outrageous, although I had wished more memories were included.



No comments:
Post a Comment