Dear Jack,
The title is true. I spent way too long waiting for them to not get any service now. I won't get service till at least the 8th of October now. I am considering canceling and going with DSL. If only I knew DSL would work here.
This past weekend I went to The Big Cup many times. Several times with Bob, my Methodist friend, and then once with Jason, my NYU friend, although we ended up going to New Venus Cafe instead. Jason is a cool guy, and I'm not just saying this because he may read this. I look forward to a stronger friendship. I've also made friends with two other wonderful guys up here off the close. On the close, I'm finding my spot. I am happy to say I get along with everyone, and I have found no one who has a qualm with me. I am running for a few offices in the community council. I don't know if I'll win any of them, but, hey, it can't hurt to run for them. Tomorrow (Wednesday) is the Matriculation dinner. We sign the book to show we are true members of the school, and then they feed us Filet Mignon. It is a black tie affair, and I am hoping I can find mine.
Other than that, not much is going on here. It is raining... the remnants of one of the hurricanes from Florida. That's about it.
The title is true. I spent way too long waiting for them to not get any service now. I won't get service till at least the 8th of October now. I am considering canceling and going with DSL. If only I knew DSL would work here.
This past weekend I went to The Big Cup many times. Several times with Bob, my Methodist friend, and then once with Jason, my NYU friend, although we ended up going to New Venus Cafe instead. Jason is a cool guy, and I'm not just saying this because he may read this. I look forward to a stronger friendship. I've also made friends with two other wonderful guys up here off the close. On the close, I'm finding my spot. I am happy to say I get along with everyone, and I have found no one who has a qualm with me. I am running for a few offices in the community council. I don't know if I'll win any of them, but, hey, it can't hurt to run for them. Tomorrow (Wednesday) is the Matriculation dinner. We sign the book to show we are true members of the school, and then they feed us Filet Mignon. It is a black tie affair, and I am hoping I can find mine.
Other than that, not much is going on here. It is raining... the remnants of one of the hurricanes from Florida. That's about it.



No comments:
Post a Comment