Dear Jack,
Well last night I met up with a friend again. We went to dinner at Cosi Diner in Union Square. Then we came back to my place and watched South Park the movie. Well we also talked a lot and listened to music, and stuff like that. He is a cool guy. Really. Really really cool. yeah.
So I had an interview for my job in Hawai'i I think it would be neat if I do get the job, but who knows. I think the interview went well, but there are 8 other people applying. So yeah... I'll probably be CPE-ing in NYC.
I look forward to this weekend. Meeting up with the special someone again.
I've also been spending the rest of my time talking with people online. there's not much else to do really... it is FREEZING outside. And I'm not one to get cold easily.. but I did. The heat is acting up too. It is 12degrees right now. HELP.
Well last night I met up with a friend again. We went to dinner at Cosi Diner in Union Square. Then we came back to my place and watched South Park the movie. Well we also talked a lot and listened to music, and stuff like that. He is a cool guy. Really. Really really cool. yeah.
So I had an interview for my job in Hawai'i I think it would be neat if I do get the job, but who knows. I think the interview went well, but there are 8 other people applying. So yeah... I'll probably be CPE-ing in NYC.
I look forward to this weekend. Meeting up with the special someone again.
I've also been spending the rest of my time talking with people online. there's not much else to do really... it is FREEZING outside. And I'm not one to get cold easily.. but I did. The heat is acting up too. It is 12degrees right now. HELP.



No comments:
Post a Comment