Dear Jack,
Well I did not post much since November. I guess there's not been much to say. I went to London with Jason. We stayed at Regent Palace in Piccadilly Circus. It was not that bad of a trip. I was able to see the Tower of London, St. Paul's Cathedral, a concert at the Royal College of Music, The Producers (staring Nathan Lane), and go to various restaurants and bars and clubs in London. All in all it was a good trip.
After that I had exams. The exams were not that bad. I threw a party for my friends, but many were not able to come. Ms. Kim was the only city friend who was able to attend, as the others were out of town or busy. I also did a bar trip with some of the seminary people the night before I left. It was all good.
Back at home, my parents were given a couch for Christmas from my brother Kris so it wasn't until it arrived on the 22nd that I could begin decorating for Christmas. On the 24th Aunt Lucy and Uncle Darry showed up and helped finish things before Jordan and Kris came in from Kansas. Jordan has really grown.
Christmas Eve wasn't too bad, although Fr. Dan brought the maggoi to the creche before the shepherds. I sang in a quartet that night too. The next day we got up early, opened gifts, and then headed to Fr. Newell's church on the other side of of Atlanta. There Dad and I did the music, and he had me preach. It was my first sermon. I preached on the Incarnation, and how we as the body of Christ are now compelled by the idea of God incarnate, to take Christ into the world.
Then we came home and I cooked Christmas Dinner. Joe and Mike joined us. It was a good meal. This was probably one of the best Christmases we have had in a long time.
I made some online friends who many I've met now and one whom I sort of like. Eric, Tommy, Dean, Javier, Justin (not J-Lo), and Mike are the people. Mike is the person I sort of like. We'll see what comes of it.
I was also able to hang out with my best friend in the whole world, Joy E. R--d. It was sure great to see her. I miss her so much.
On New Years Eve I went with my parent's to Paige's house for a party. Dad started acting real odd. He didn't want to be there and made it clear.. VERY clear through "taking naps" and sitting in a corner with a frown on his face. I took him home and returned to the party.
Over the next week I met with several people from my parish who showed me their support. It is nice to know how many know about my sexuality and support me. Fr. Dan, I don't think knows, and I am not sure he'd support me.
Maggie died too over break. It's ok, but I know it is hard on mom.
I recently have read a new book, Angels in America by Tom Kushner. It was pretty good. I then watched the entire version of it done by HBO. I highly recommend it.
After finally returning to NYC I met up with a special friend for coffee. I don't want to sound to eager, but it was a great time. We sat at Chelsea Square for a good four to five hours talking. He is a good person, and I look forward to our next date on Monday.
Well I hope to update more often, but who knows.
Well I did not post much since November. I guess there's not been much to say. I went to London with Jason. We stayed at Regent Palace in Piccadilly Circus. It was not that bad of a trip. I was able to see the Tower of London, St. Paul's Cathedral, a concert at the Royal College of Music, The Producers (staring Nathan Lane), and go to various restaurants and bars and clubs in London. All in all it was a good trip.
After that I had exams. The exams were not that bad. I threw a party for my friends, but many were not able to come. Ms. Kim was the only city friend who was able to attend, as the others were out of town or busy. I also did a bar trip with some of the seminary people the night before I left. It was all good.
Back at home, my parents were given a couch for Christmas from my brother Kris so it wasn't until it arrived on the 22nd that I could begin decorating for Christmas. On the 24th Aunt Lucy and Uncle Darry showed up and helped finish things before Jordan and Kris came in from Kansas. Jordan has really grown.
Christmas Eve wasn't too bad, although Fr. Dan brought the maggoi to the creche before the shepherds. I sang in a quartet that night too. The next day we got up early, opened gifts, and then headed to Fr. Newell's church on the other side of of Atlanta. There Dad and I did the music, and he had me preach. It was my first sermon. I preached on the Incarnation, and how we as the body of Christ are now compelled by the idea of God incarnate, to take Christ into the world.
Then we came home and I cooked Christmas Dinner. Joe and Mike joined us. It was a good meal. This was probably one of the best Christmases we have had in a long time.
I made some online friends who many I've met now and one whom I sort of like. Eric, Tommy, Dean, Javier, Justin (not J-Lo), and Mike are the people. Mike is the person I sort of like. We'll see what comes of it.
I was also able to hang out with my best friend in the whole world, Joy E. R--d. It was sure great to see her. I miss her so much.
On New Years Eve I went with my parent's to Paige's house for a party. Dad started acting real odd. He didn't want to be there and made it clear.. VERY clear through "taking naps" and sitting in a corner with a frown on his face. I took him home and returned to the party.
Over the next week I met with several people from my parish who showed me their support. It is nice to know how many know about my sexuality and support me. Fr. Dan, I don't think knows, and I am not sure he'd support me.
Maggie died too over break. It's ok, but I know it is hard on mom.
I recently have read a new book, Angels in America by Tom Kushner. It was pretty good. I then watched the entire version of it done by HBO. I highly recommend it.
After finally returning to NYC I met up with a special friend for coffee. I don't want to sound to eager, but it was a great time. We sat at Chelsea Square for a good four to five hours talking. He is a good person, and I look forward to our next date on Monday.
Well I hope to update more often, but who knows.



No comments:
Post a Comment