05 July 2008

Pre-WALL-E

Dear Jack,

Finally feeling myself!!! It is the first day that I am finally feeling near 100% following my migraines. This is great. To celebrate, Michael and I are going to go to see WALL-E. I hope it is good.

The 4th was not that great. Despite not feeling great, we joined Brian and Dave in Long Island City to watch the fireworks. Although the company of Brian and Dave was great, the weather made the viewing of fireworks less than fun...in addition to the loud crowd and the placement of some big white dome that obstructed the view. I heard from many that the fireworks had moved too, which made it more difficult to see.

Afterwords we trekked to Albatross and met Jason and Paul. I had some Shirley Temples...yes don't laugh...they're alcohol free and they taste very good. Everyone laughed at me, but they also commented on how good they tasted. While there Sebastian, Rudy and Paul Z. showed up.

Today I relaxed with Michael and slept a lot... I've done a lot of sleeping with this migraine thing. I think that most of the past few days have been spent in bed with covers over my head.

I apologize to anyone who has tried to get a hold of me, as my phone has been either off or on silent to limit the noise.

No comments: