Well I've updated my blog with some older posts and a few personal pride pieces. They seemed a lot better when I was younger than they do now. Now they seem all stupid and sentimental. I even saw some uber over compensation on trying to hide my homosexuality...I don't think I did a good job with it. Regardless, they are from my past and I hope to post more and show a progression of who I was to who I am.
This has all been nostalgic to me, and has me wanting to write more, or maybe compose more. I just don't seem to have the time to do the thing I want to get done. Although this week has been nice, with Yetta afraid I will get her sick, so I have been able to leave on time from work.
We'll here's to creativity and the spark of it.
This has all been nostalgic to me, and has me wanting to write more, or maybe compose more. I just don't seem to have the time to do the thing I want to get done. Although this week has been nice, with Yetta afraid I will get her sick, so I have been able to leave on time from work.
We'll here's to creativity and the spark of it.



No comments:
Post a Comment