The weekend was pretty nice. We went to Jason and Paul's house for a party on Saturday evening. We had a lot of fun, and got to hang out with some really nice people.
This morning I woke up with a migraine...well to be honest I went to bed with one. It is no fair, as I have not had any caffeine or alcohol. I had a very hard time sleeping, and my neck and back were all tensed up. I skipped church as a result, which is sort of sad because this was the first Sunday we'd meet the rector, as she's been on vacation.
This morning I woke up with a migraine...well to be honest I went to bed with one. It is no fair, as I have not had any caffeine or alcohol. I had a very hard time sleeping, and my neck and back were all tensed up. I skipped church as a result, which is sort of sad because this was the first Sunday we'd meet the rector, as she's been on vacation.



No comments:
Post a Comment