Dear Jack,
Today I was in a good mood for the most part. I'm hopeful about a possible part-time job. It will be nice if it goes through... just have to make up my mind about it. There are a few logistics about it.
Had a decent day at work. It was John's (our summer intern at KBA), farewell shindig. Blakes, Gina, Greg, and I went with him to Comfort Diner. It was a lot of fun. I needed that time to relax and regroup. It was really nice to relax with the work crew. Katsumi should have been there.
Had a decent day at work. It was John's (our summer intern at KBA), farewell shindig. Blakes, Gina, Greg, and I went with him to Comfort Diner. It was a lot of fun. I needed that time to relax and regroup. It was really nice to relax with the work crew. Katsumi should have been there.



No comments:
Post a Comment