05 October 2008

Blog Feeds

Dear Jack,

Thanks to Joe Said So, I have learned some cool things about Facebook and how it will interact with my blog. I am really happy about it. The new way things are set up allows for my posts to appear in Facebook, and only to friends, and of that only friends who I choose to share it with. Thus if a friends sees this note, they know they are being shared with.

I have a migraine today, and had to miss church. The meds are kicking in, thus why I'm online right now. Mike and I are doing dinner with Dirk and his mother. Tomorrow is the PFLAG dinner, and it does not appear that I'll be going. I'm not sure if I'm glad or sad.

Yesterday Mike and I did some cleaning. I did dishes and cleaned the kitchen while Mike worked on the dining table. I feel like I got more done than he did, as he reads everything he picks up, and I don't have to read dishes other than to see they are clean and dry. I want to get things clean enough to have some guests over for a small fall tea. Not sure if it will be before or after Thanksgiving...we'll see.

Later last night we went to John's for an Arbonne party. There were not a lot of people there, unfortunately. The product seems good, but a little pricey for me. I wish J4hn luck as he tries to add that income to his life.

I also have found my old journal from my trip to Germany. I have decided to transcribe it into my blog and allow it to be preserved digitally as well as in its original form. Plus, reviewing it, I can add notes or links to obscure references, thus keeping the original meaning of the journal itself.

I hope I can find my Russian Journal too, as I would like to add that too. I need to finds some stuff from 2002 also. That way I can have some blogs that span 10 years. For some reason it seems important to me. I'm not quite sure why. In 2006 and 2007 I didn't do much blogging, and I feel like the years and the often mundane events will be forgotten. Additionally, a lot of what happened in those two years is significant, but never documented.

My goal is to keep up this journaling, and to add stuff from the past as I am able to find it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thanks for reading :)