04 October 2008

Autumn Arrival

Dear Jack,

Fall is definitely here. It is cool and crisp outside, and the leaves are beginning to change. I love the fall and the winter best. they have always been my favorite seasons. I am excited about the holidays that come in them. I also like the nights, as I sleep better since it is cool, and I get to bundle in blankets.

Mikey is not as big a fan of the cooler seasons because he doesn't like the cold. I will say though, his favorite foods all seem to be best suited for the fall and winter.

This fall, we have plans on going to a Halloween party with some friends, celebrate Thanksgiving with Abigail and Jon, and then have Christmas with friends from St. Luke's and possibly Jon again if he cannot go home to Michigan.

I have the itch to bake and cook again. Having worked so much in the evenings, I really miss fixing food and baking cookies. Additionally, the kitchen has become not that organized or stocked. I hope to change that a little bit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am SO EXCITED for Thanksgiving... pies aplenty! :)