[Transcribed from handwritten journal. Links added for enhancement.]
Today I went to school mit JP und Jewe. Wir haben eine Klasse von Geschichte, eine Klasse von Mathe, und zwei Klassen von Englisch. Um 12 Uhr, Ute und ich haben zu Heikos Großmutters Haus gegangen. There we ate Tomatensalat, Gurkesalat, Pilze, und Schweinfleisch. Es hat mir gut geschmekt. Für nachtisch haven wir Vanillen Eis gehat. His grandmother is very nice.
We ate with his parents, sister, cousins, and aunts. His uncle has a few horses. The stud is at least 6'4" at his shoulders. The mare is 5'8" and the two babies are eye level and chest level. They are all brown.
After dinner we came home, and I took a nap while Heiko mowed the lawn. Later we went to school for a welcome dinner. We ate quiche Lorraine. Heiko did not like it, but I liked it. Heiko, Anna, Joy, Barbara and I hung out together being the elder kids. Heiko is the eldest. We passed a wet ball around to pass the time.
Back at home, H23k4 and I talked about Russia and his trip to Tampa. He is very friendly and speaks exceptional English.
We ate with his parents, sister, cousins, and aunts. His uncle has a few horses. The stud is at least 6'4" at his shoulders. The mare is 5'8" and the two babies are eye level and chest level. They are all brown.
After dinner we came home, and I took a nap while Heiko mowed the lawn. Later we went to school for a welcome dinner. We ate quiche Lorraine. Heiko did not like it, but I liked it. Heiko, Anna, Joy, Barbara and I hung out together being the elder kids. Heiko is the eldest. We passed a wet ball around to pass the time.
Back at home, H23k4 and I talked about Russia and his trip to Tampa. He is very friendly and speaks exceptional English.



No comments:
Post a Comment