So this past week I had Jury Duty. It was not as bad as I thought it would be. A day of waiting, and then in the end, it all got settled out of court. Still, I am free from jury duty for 6 years now. I was also lucky that I had to go to the Queens County Courthouse in Long Island City rather than the one out on Sutpin Blvd.
On Friday, we went to the Powhatan and Pocahontas Democratic Club Annual Dinner. We sat with Dirk and his mother, and he received an award. There was tons of food, and it was all pretty good.
Saturday I helped at church with a Memorial service. I was exhausted and tired afterward. My back apparently is still not completely 100%, as holding the torch for the short time I did, caused it to flare up.
Sunday was the AIDS walk and the Broadway Impact Marriage Event. That was fairly well attended. It was cold, and I wasn't feeling the best at that point. We had dinner with Daniel and Paul at Michael's Restaurant.
Not much else going on here.



No comments:
Post a Comment