Friday at work I pulled a muscle in my mid-back. I had to get a shot in the back to relieve the pain, and have been taking it easy since. Also on Friday our friend Neil came in from IntegrityUSA so that he could speak at a special Anaheim Appeal at St. Bart's on Sunday. Friday night we did dinner with my friend Paul and Jason. Surprisingly, this was the first time they were in the apartment.
Saturday, we attended a Western Queens for Marriage Equality event. I had a hard time participating with my back. We ate dinner at Mojave.
Sunday we were at St. Bart's for IntegrityNYC's co-sponsored event for Anaheim Appeal.
I went to the doc today again, and have been relaxing. My back hopefully will get better soon.



2 comments:
And you did all of this with style! I am a bit baffled by your code....
I try to not use the full name of someone so it can't be easily googled. It's a privacy thing for those who are in it.
Post a Comment