21 March 2004

In Conyers for a Respit

Dear Jack,
Yesterday I got up early and drove to Peachtree-Dunwoody Rd. and took my GRE. I made 420 Verbal and 590 Analytical. What that means, I don't know. I also have some essays that will be added to those scores. Other than that I ate lunch with Mom at Up the Creek. I had Ahi steak, blackened. Then I drove her on her Avon runs. For dinner we ate at Picadilly Cafe, ate shrimp. That night we watched Second Hand Lions staring Michael Caine, Robert Duval, and Haley Joel Osmet... oh and Josh Lucas *sigh*. It's a cool movie, and I have no clue where to start in describing it. There's a pig, a shiek, a lion, Texas, a skeet shooter, teenage ruffians, shanghaied foreign legions, dogs, an old house, Princess Jasmine, sleepwalking, corn, and an airplaine in the movie... and giraffs. There. That should sell it to everyone.

Today I woke up and drove with Mom back to PC. There is no one here, and I'm thinking about just calling it a night... at 4:30. Maybe I'll watch a movie or something. Who knows. If people are in town, may they IM or call me. I'm up for anything.

No comments: