30 March 2004

Practice-A-Thon

Dear Jack,
This weekend was the practice-a-thon. We had a low attendance, but those who came had a great time. It was nice to just hang out, watch movies, play games, etc.. I give a shout out to Josh H., Lewis K., Andrew C., Daniel T., and James R.... aka known as the freshmen who were cool enough to join us.
Saturday I went with Reed on a date. He took me to a sushi place. It was pretty good. Afterwards he came back and we chatted with my roommates, Audra, and Lisa. The Eagle landed. Operation Dumbo-Drop II was initiated. Reed and I were listening to music in my room, although no more movies. (Cryptic I know). My alarm did not work this morning, and I'm really not sure why not. I ended up missing church. I feel really bad cause I'm supposed to be helping with a study. GRRRRRRR. I dont' know what to do.
I wish I reemmbered the Celtic Blessing that end in "and those who do not love us, may God turn their hearts, and if He will not turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles... so we can tell who they are by their limping." That would be helpful at PC for me.

No comments: