08 March 2004

So many Friends... So Little Time

Dear Jack,
Yesterday I had no classes or voice lesson, as Mr. Bolden was out of town. I went to work with Chellie. I had a great conversation with Wylie, while Dr. Greg held a luncheon. Then I played solitare. For dinner a group of us went to Zorba's. Wylie and Bryanna were supposed to come, but neither could find the other in time, lol. Afterwards we watched The Importance of Being Earnest and Audra joined us, as she had a Sigma meeting earlier. Oh... before that I watched Abran los Ojos or the proper Spanish translatoin of "Open your eyes". It was a good movie despite it's unique story line. Vanilla Sky is based on this movie.

Today I met with Grey B. for breakfast at 7:30. We went to Whitefords and talked about the future of Spectrum, his Dean Campaign, our lives, etc.. He has expressed interrest in running for president of Spectrum. He's fit for the job as he got the organization started when Scott left. Aterwards I came up to use the restroom, and sat down waiting until 9:30 when I would go to the Diversity program reteat. HOwever I fell asleep on the couch, woke up around 11, and decided it was too late to go to it. So I went back to sleep. I woke up to Kevin lifting my blanket to look for Caleb's shoe... weird wake up call. I then went with the mates to lunch... breakfast 2. I came back, did some online work, and then went to workout with Audra and Caleb in Springs. I did an hour worth of stuff, including muscle building (mostly upper body and legs) and a half an hour of cross coutnry jogging. I watched Meet Joe Black for the majoirty of that, although not much occured.

The night consisted of good ole Matt W. joining us for Sub Ways, then playing VCR Clue and Trivial Pursuit, before heading to bed. Tomorrow I teach Sunday School again, although Mtr. Joye and I have not gone over any lesson plan. I will also be going to see The Passion for a second time tomorrow, and that should be fun.

No comments: