02 March 2004

The Passion of Christ

RM 313, FLAT 3A, SENIOR DORM, PRESBYTERIAN COLLEGE, CLINTON, SC

Dear Jack,
Let's see... We had snow days. Two of them. THus things are all blended together. I know that I had several snowball fights, walked to Bi-Lo at night in the snow, up hill both ways, etc., with Ashley T. It was a lot of fun. Steiner gave an awesome performance on Friday night, and I stage managed for her. Dr. Stokes talked through most of it, but I was able to here the Rossini... GORGEOUS. Afterwards Dani, Caleb, Kev, and I met Mo, Jessi, and Jessi's roommate at Saphire's... the ritzy bar here in town. Peach Schnapps is my friend still. MMMMMM. Then Caleb, Kevin, and I held a Braveheart movie get-to-gether. Audra brought Mandy (who spoke not a word to anyone but her), and I invited Matt O. I made some pizzas and am told they were good. Kevin has finally seen that movie. Saturday I slept till 4 as I was up talking with a friend, Dan S., online as he works 3rd by himself. We then went to see The Passion, (Caleb, Lisa, Kevin, and I). It was an exceptional film, but extremely graphic in violence. I found myself crying through most of it. I had never seen things done so realistically, and that really has set in. Last night, I could not sleep, as images of the movie kept flooding my mind. Today I went to Church and taught Sunday School with Mtr.Joye. I then went to worship and helped lead the Great Litany.

Afterwards I grabbed a small snack with Kevin and Caleb at GDH, before napping till Steven S. and Reed C. came down. It was neat to get to meet the two of them. I really see two good friendships coming from that. Reed seems to want to try a date sometime, and I've no aversion to that, although right now I'm not seeing much other than a friendship. HOwever I am not one to write people off, so I think a date would be a good thing... I know my opinion is capable of changing, and he is indeed a charming and grounded man... with killer eyes. (Killer as in entrancing). We ate at Ruby Tuesdays... seems to be the place for first meetings... and then walked through Columbiana Mall. I had my first experiences in Express Men, Hollister, and an actual Abercrombie and Fitch store. Hollister... am with Steven on this... employees who are shirtless, tanned, slender, and wearing surf shorts... tasty.

Sometime in all that Anna came over and slept with me (wink wink). well on ... dunt dunt duhhhh.. on the BLACK FUTON (wink wink). Albeit.. it's not the Red Couch in CIH nor my own little bed here in the room.

Now I am off to study some more World Civ.

No comments: