Dear Jack,
The last post I had was Halloween.
Allen B. came up for a visit. He hung out with my friends and all was good. I am very happy how all of them have gotten along with each other. They all complemented me in my choice of friends. And yes, ALL OF MY FRIENDS ARE COOL. I love them. They make an urban family. Allen hung out with my friend Jason while Shai and I went to the gay bar G. At G, Shai and I ran into Mike from Halloween and his friend Paul. I found myself feeling sort of sad because Mike and Paul seemed to ignore me and really really were pushing themselves on Shai. In the end we learned more than we wanted to about Paul and Mike and their "friendship" which included sex at an AIDS camp. Now we figure they were trying to get Shai to join them for some fun. Luckily Shai is not like that in any way. So we (having met up with Jason and Allen for dinner) just heard their stories and ignored them, and let them go about their lives. It is silly how upset I was feelign being ignored by people who really were nto people I needed to worry about.
In addition that weekend Allen and I saw Rent. I loved it. It made me cry a lot though. I felt really touched by the story and especially by Angel. It was a great time all in all, despite the fact that I was in tears LOL.
On Tuesday Josh came in to town and Jason went into the hospital. Not how things were planned to happen. Jason had an infection from a spider bite. On Wednesday Josh, Shai, and Sha-lom and I went to Sezchwuan Restaurant. After that we went to the Big Cup.
THen we met up with Andrew, Julia, and another friend of theirs and went to see Ray. It wasn't that bad of a movie, but a little long. It was a good thing Josh opted out of the movie, as he needed to be back early, and the movie did not let out until 1:30 AM.
Yesterday I went to Tribeca for spiritual direction. Then I went to visit Jason in the hospital and stayed there till he was discharged. Then we met up with Shai and ate dinner in the Upper West Side.
Today there's not much else going on.
The last post I had was Halloween.
Allen B. came up for a visit. He hung out with my friends and all was good. I am very happy how all of them have gotten along with each other. They all complemented me in my choice of friends. And yes, ALL OF MY FRIENDS ARE COOL. I love them. They make an urban family. Allen hung out with my friend Jason while Shai and I went to the gay bar G. At G, Shai and I ran into Mike from Halloween and his friend Paul. I found myself feeling sort of sad because Mike and Paul seemed to ignore me and really really were pushing themselves on Shai. In the end we learned more than we wanted to about Paul and Mike and their "friendship" which included sex at an AIDS camp. Now we figure they were trying to get Shai to join them for some fun. Luckily Shai is not like that in any way. So we (having met up with Jason and Allen for dinner) just heard their stories and ignored them, and let them go about their lives. It is silly how upset I was feelign being ignored by people who really were nto people I needed to worry about.
In addition that weekend Allen and I saw Rent. I loved it. It made me cry a lot though. I felt really touched by the story and especially by Angel. It was a great time all in all, despite the fact that I was in tears LOL.
On Tuesday Josh came in to town and Jason went into the hospital. Not how things were planned to happen. Jason had an infection from a spider bite. On Wednesday Josh, Shai, and Sha-lom and I went to Sezchwuan Restaurant. After that we went to the Big Cup.
THen we met up with Andrew, Julia, and another friend of theirs and went to see Ray. It wasn't that bad of a movie, but a little long. It was a good thing Josh opted out of the movie, as he needed to be back early, and the movie did not let out until 1:30 AM.
Yesterday I went to Tribeca for spiritual direction. Then I went to visit Jason in the hospital and stayed there till he was discharged. Then we met up with Shai and ate dinner in the Upper West Side.
Today there's not much else going on.



No comments:
Post a Comment