01 November 2004

This Week in Review

Dear Jack,

Let's see, classes as usual. We have an exegesis due on this week in New Testament. I am not too worried about it, having done some in the past.

This past weekend I hung out with friends, and it culminated with going with Shai and Andrew and some of their friends to the Greenwich Village Halloween Parade. It was pretty cool.. TONS OF PEOPLE... and a lot of it was political. Then I went with Andrew and Shai and another friend, Marcus, to some gay bars and clubs. We hung out at Baracuda, XES, and Park. Park was the most striking, as my usual server at The Big Cup was one of the guys sitting on a swing. He looks like the actor Tag Erickson mixed with Mark Whalberg. My friend Kim calls him the boy in the red hat, as he usually wears one.

It was a late night, but classes were canceled for the majority of the day because the prof. was out of town.

All in all things are going good.

No comments: