Michael had a bad day today. I feel for him. I too haven't had a great day. My back has been hurting for a couple weeks, and today that coupled with a bad migraine. It has been pretty awful. I ended up staying home, unable to see clearly. I wish my insurance would kick in soon so I could go see a doctor about it all. Yetta keeps on saying she's going to submit the paperwork, but I'm going on 7+ months at the job, and still nothing. I am very frustrated with the whole situation. I notified her that I am going to look for another.
Our fridge has died, our dish washer has died, and tonight our DVD player has died. Something is just not going right. And I'm being underpaid so I can't even pay to get them fixed. I'm sorta depressed all around.
Our fridge has died, our dish washer has died, and tonight our DVD player has died. Something is just not going right. And I'm being underpaid so I can't even pay to get them fixed. I'm sorta depressed all around.



No comments:
Post a Comment