29 September 2008

Working Weekend

Dear Jack,

This was a long weekend. Yesterday I ran the booth for Yetta at London Terrace. Two of our volunteers did not show up, which put some extra pressure on. The street fair was pretty good, despite the small size of it and the constant drizzle of rain. I think Yetta met more people in that time than we have yet. It will definitely help her cause. Afterwords, Karen, Katsumi, Michael, Elizabeth, Yetta and I went to Grand Szechuan for dinner. It's my favorite Chinese restaurant.

Today we had an event at Animal Haven SoHo, and then I joined Michael and Paul at the Center for the 25th Anniversary. It was busy busy, and humid, but I still managed to enjoy myself. We did dinner at Cowgirl, and then met up with Daniel at Michael's Restaurant.

I'm glad Yetta is letting me come in tomorrow at noon.

No comments: