Michael's listening to Queen as he exercises. I didn't realize how much of Queen I actually knew. Today was the Out to Work fair put on by the Greenwich Village/Chelsea Chamber of Commerce. I do not know if there were a lot of opportunities or not for jobs. I know that there were definitely a lot of people trying to get jobs.
I've not been as active as I'd like with my blog, but unfortunately I've been so busy with work. It's a real bummer to be so active at a job...I calculated I did about 60 hours last week. It is almost too much.
I really like working at HWLC and KBA, but not so much with the Campaign. It's not my thing. I also see these all as temporary stops before I return to Seminary, and from time to time I can get a little depressed. Not depressed in a major way, but sort of like in a way like when you see something bad happen to someone on TV...like the little girl who drops her doll on the ground and it gets run over by a horse carriage.
Tomorrow should be fun. We're going to a dinner function in the evening and then to a party with some friends back in Astoria.
Speaking of friends, We ate with Elyse tonight. That was nice. It seems like it has been so long since we hung out. She has recently returned from San Francisco and is now looking at going to Berlin. Eventually, she'll be back in NYC. I can't wait.
Also we were able to hang out with John. at the fair which was also nice. He's a good guy, and a great designer. He's who Yetta uses for the campaign. He really is talented. I had a good dinner with him and a friend of his at Crate Bar last week. I really enjoy hanging out with him.



No comments:
Post a Comment