Well the month of September is ending. Here's the wrap up.
Mike's nervous about work because of the shifting climate in attitudes among those in charge. It also appears they may close the bookstore. It doesn't look like a good situation for him regardless. Emotionally and spiritually he needs to leave. We're going to focus in October on getting him a more secure job.
My job is going well. I had a good heart-to-heart with Yetta which ended with a good compromise where I will be eventually faded out of the YGK09 stuff. My primary work will be at HWLC. I am excited to see how it develops.
We are official members of St. Luke's, and we attended the fall dinner there. We have found so many nice people there and great opportunities to expand our ministries. The place just feels right.
The biggest problems outside of Mike's work is that the dishwasher has died, as well as the DVD player and the freezer part of the fridge. We have to get them fixed. The fridge and dishwasher will be at the landlord's expense, whereas the DVD player is ours.
In general, I think things are looking up. Autumn is here, and thus begins the series of events that I call my favorite time of the year.



No comments:
Post a Comment