Dear Jack,
It's a snow day today, so no classes--- no tests. Dani, Daniel, and Audra came over for a while. I was up all night studying. I'm not really tired. I worked on my website some more, and am happy with it.
I am not good at observing things, but I feel sort of left out of the non-hetero circle. I read how the only two who are my friends hang out together, but I never get invited. I am not sure why this is, nor if it is intentional... but whent here are only three of us on campus, it makes me feel rejected by my own kind. Knowing the two of them, I doubt that they intentionally don't invite me. If they don't for a reason, I'd hope they'd tell me. Right now, I would like to be included. I want to be with the other non-heteros. Guys, if you read this, let's do something.
27 February 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment