Dear Jack,
Not much new. I was dropped from Christian Doctrine for absences... although they were not as bad as last year. Sort of upsetting, but what can I do? I would have had an 88 average otherwise. Eh. So it goes. I had a good conversation with Daniel W. the other night, and that was a pleasnatry. I am not going home for Easter this year. There is just no money for gas. I think I'm ok with it. A little sad. Chellie and I are going to try and do a dinner for easter together. I think that will be sweet. I will also probably sing at Dr. Stokes' church and get paid 50 dollars. So it's not a complete loss, but it is the first time I've spent a major holiday away from home in a while... the only time being when I spent Easter in Russia. ALthough that year I did not have Easter, as it was Palm Sunday in Russia when it was Easter in America due to the fact that they are Orthodox. They also gave out pussy willows instead of palms. That was cool I guess.
Jay came up to visit from Alabama. He and I never got along, but we did well this visit, as with last visit. We went to see "Big Love" at the Harper Center Theatre last night. It was extremely funny. Mark L. and TQ were hot as usual. Mark more than TQ because he has a lot more personable a personality. I'm told by the Skary that he set off the old gaydar. He's hot enough.
Tonight we went to the Chinese buffet for dinner, and then we watched movies... Clockwork Orange which I opted out of and Secondhand Lions which I watched.
Oh, yestersay we were cooked a wondeful meal by Ashley T.. It was chicken and macaroni and cheese. She is a sweet girl. I hope she finds a good man... or I will hurt the bad one she finds.
Let's see.. oh told my grandma I'm gay. Yeah... who knows where that's going to go. Um yeah. Well... it's 4 AM with the new time settings... so I think I'm going to bed soon.
05 April 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment