Dear Jack,
Well today was the last day for my co-workers. The assignment is winding down, and they were let go. I, on the other hand, have two more weeks at least here, in addition Joe (my boss) is going to see what he can do to find a placement for me here, either with the agency, or some other way. I hope to solidify an appointment with HR to also discuss this, but am waiting on someone from that department to return my messages. I checked in again today.
I will miss Shastia and Alma, but Catora was mean towards me, although I am uncertain what caused it. Despite the fact I'll probably never see her again, I feel sad that Catora was mean and didn't even say good bye. To quote the old addage, "God bless them in their future endeavors", and all that jazz.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment