16 February 2006

Mid Feb

Dear Jack,

It is mid February and I am still at 815. Looking at the work, I may have a week or two more. I hope to get hired through HR or at least placed here in another area. There isn't much going on really. Mike and I had a good Valentine's Day. I made some steaks and scallops, and he bought me some chocolates.

Dean is a joy of a friend to have around up here. This week he inspired me. Some people at the grocery store were grumpy--well bitchy is more exact. Anyways, he just says "You need to smile because God loves you and so do I." Now had I said something like that, or had Michael, we would probably have a black eye, but Dean said it. The lady was polite to him. Now it doesn't always work that way--the ladies at Pathmark apparently are not as easily charmed, as Dean did not get the same reaction there.

No comments: